I need your help deciding what free module should I develop for the community. You can either vote for an existing idea, or suggest your own.
I plan to spend approximately 2 weeks developing this module. That’s a lot of time to create something cool, so let your imagination run wild.
It would be great if the module was in my wheelhouse, but it’s not the requirement. I love doing nice and heavy ui, and I kinda hate php so I try to avoid is as much as possible. You can look at my other modules to see where my strengths are.
- you can cast multiple votes.
- voting ends on January 2nd 2018
- I’ll work on the idea with most votes, unless it’s too difficult
- I will not work on anything that competes with DataKick module (sorry, no import/export/mass update stuff)
- I’ll release it as thirtybee module, under MIT license, public github repository
- I’ll maintain the module as long as possible
- and that’s it
Voting has ended, you can see the result here.
The winning idea is Product Reviews module, and I’ll start working on it on January 8th. If you have any feature requests let me know.
Thank you all for participating.