The first version of Data Manager Module for Prestashop is released!
This PrestaShop module will help you create and publish XML data feeds directly from your backoffice. Module comes with easy to use visual editor which ensures no coding experience is required on your side.
You can use it to integrate with services like Google Merchant Center, to provide custom data to your affiliate partners, or for periodic backup of your data.
- Visual XML builder - create valid xml easily using visual composer
- Live data preview - you can see small portion of xml feed directly inside builder
- Formulas - adjust output data using excel-like formulas, for example
IF(product.quantity>0, 'In Stock', 'Out Of Stock')
- Conditions - select only subset of data to be exported using condition formulas.
- Parameters - You can create parameters and use them inside formulas and/or conditions. You will need to provide parameter values during xml generation. For example:
(product.price * runtime.multiplier)
- URL - associate your xml templates with specific url to provide realtime data
- Predefined templates - module contains sample templates for your convenience (Google Merchant Center, Zbozi.cz, Heureka)
- Supports multiple shops, languages and currencies
- Works on PrestaShop version 1.6 and 1.7
in initial version only category and product data are available. More data will be exposed in future versions.
XML Template editor - visually creation of xml templates
Data Preview - see how your XML Template is transformed to XML data files
Template list - all your templates in one place
Endpoint - assign unique URLs to your xml templates