Can I keep my stock in sync with my dropshipping supplier?
If you use dropshipping model you have to make sure your products matches inventory of your dropshipper. Otherwise you could easily advertise products that your supplier no longer offers, or you could sell products under their purchase price.
If you have few products, it is possible to keep an eye on your suppliers data. But when you sell many products you will need automated, reliable and flexible system.
DataKick is an excellent tool for dropshipping. With our import functionality you can set up almost anything
- you can clone entire inventory of your supplier
- you can choose to import only a subset of products
- you can automatically detect and import new products
- you can automatically update your product’s description, price or available quantity
- you can adjust data during synchronization, for example to include your profit margin into product price
Put your inventory management on auto pilot and use your time for marketing and sales.