AdHoc execution is the main feature released in this version. This functionality can be used to manually trigger tasks directly from your back office. You can execute any task that could be triggered by Schedule or Endpoint.
- you can manually trigger your scheduled tasks - no need to wait for schedule
- you can download CSV/XML files directly from your endpoint definition
- you will find new action buttons on lists that allows you to export list to CSV, or generate CSV file on your server or FTP
Changes to schema
- new multiple-value fields were added to Product collection - categories, tags, features
- new fields
descriptionare available in Category collection
- new field
conditionwas added to Combination collection
- new expression
agewas added to Customer collection
Following new functions were created and can be used in any expression
- categoryImage function returns URL to category image
- dateDiff function returns number of days between two dates
New items in store
I have added two new lists to store. These lists generate CSV files compatible with PrestaShop CSV import functionality. You can use these list to export your data to CSV files and later re-import them to another store.
- Category list - CSV Import format
- Product list - CSV Import format
Some bugs were fixed as well, for example bug in round function, or ability to rename xml nodes.
I hope you will find these changes useful.